Stoney Cove welcomes open water swimmers to our centre. Our lake is famed for the quality of its spring fed water and on shore facilities. With an area of 13 acres Stoney Cove offers a 1000 metre perimeter course in Leicestershires cleanest water. Our shore facilities include hard surfaced car parks, showers, changing rooms and the all-important bar and restaurant. Stoney Coves package is hard to beat and is fully supported with a rescue boat on constant standby and qualified first aiders.
Our 1 hour open water swimming sessions cost £5
• All swimmers must check in as they arrive at Stoney Cove.
• Swimmers must always swim in groups of two or more - never swim alone
• All swimmers are advised to wear a wetsuit for warmth and buoyancy
• Swimmers should carry an emergency whistle
• Swimmers are advised to wear a brightly coloured swimming hat.
Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday 8:30am-4:00pm / 6:00pm-9:00pm (Sunset)
For further information call 01455 273089