Graphic and Web Designer
Full time position
We are a leading company in scuba diving and are looking for an enthusiastic post graduate in Graphic Design and Web to increase the presence and brand awareness of the company through our digital channels. You will have the opportunity to develop your existing skills and talents in this exciting dynamic, adventure sport market with the support of our team as we transform and update our web based presence.
• Assist in implementation of marketing and communications strategies for the company.
• Creation of graphics for both online and print media, including advertisements, event invitations, posters, banners, newsletters, eshots, billing messages, social media posts and websites.
• Creation of HTML emails in email platform and branded eshot templates.
• Content management of our Magento platform Ecommerce
• Production of web ready product images and video in our studio.
• Work with own initiative to create and develop design concepts.
• Ensure websites are optimised for viewing on mobiles, tablets and in different browsers. SEO will also form a key element of website optimization.
• Report on key digital metrics including website visitors and click-throughs.
• Act as the first point of contact for technical website queries, both internal and external.
• Proactively research design trends and developments to suggest ideas for improvement.
• Maintain and continually improve the Company websites.
• Ad hoc design and online activities as requested by line manager.
For further information about this job or to apply please send in your CV by email to email@example.com or by post to Underwaterworld, Stoney Cove, Stoney Stanton, Leicester, LE94DW.